Monday 30 May 2011

...and the trouble continues

Having had the clutch cable bugger up on me already, I had the starter motor die today. Still starts with a bit of a tap, but its on a list of things to fix now - Im my experience, starter motors just keep getting worse from here on, so it's best to get it fixed ASAP.


I made some big decisions today - it is time to sell the Soarer. It is sitting there not getting the love it deserves aside from a single day a fortnight or so when I have time. Furthermore, with the cash from the Soarer, I might fund a 4AGE / 4AGZE swap for the '55. Not a definate at this stage, but It's on the cards anyway - it'd be a heap of fun, and sleeper-spec to the max. My old man is a VET construction teacher at a local College, and with his automotive connections, it'd make a nice class project for the automotive boys and would hardly cost me a cent. Something to think about...


Starter motor is being fixed tomorrow for a paltry sum, so the 4K lives on (until later anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment