Sunday 31 July 2011

Nice Rack

I finished prepping and painting my tip-shop roof racks. Notably the paint cost more than the entire setup. I went with metallic gunmetal for the inner bracket, to match my grille and side vents, and chrome plate paint for the outer brackets, to match my gutters. Unfortunately at stock ride height, the rolla looks grandpa-spec, but at least the cops might leave me alone for a bit.

I also snagged a set of air-horns from EBay for abut $35 delivered, so I'll be ready to scare some innocent bystanders! I sourced another front guard which actually fits properly, so once it, and my AE82 wing, is painted, it will look the part. I have been putting off lowering the car for way too long now, so hopefully I can work something out this weekend.


This is how Grandpa rolls. Hopefully when it is finally slammed it will fit together.


Fun times ahead as the local annoyance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment