Thursday 21 July 2011

Long time no see

It has been a month since my last mod. let alone post, but rest assured, I am not losing interest in the project. The rolla has seen a little bodywork as of late, and I cut out the typical KE30-55 guard rust, welding in sheet metal, and sanding/smoothing to resemble an actual car, as opposed to a hunk of rusty crap that it once was. I'll be rolling the guards properly this weekend too - finally! Alongside this, I have spent most of my time on my Soarer, retrimming some of the interior, changing all the old bulbs to LEDs (albeit tastefully - no rice!), and fitting another pair of guards as the old ones were a bit shabby. Hopefully I'll have the Soarer on the market at the end of the week, and I can finish off the '55, to make way for another project in the not so distant future (still a Toyota of course). I am still addicted to midship memories of past, so another SW20 GT is on the cards, at least to replace the JZZ30!

No comments:

Post a Comment